• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
That's a great question! All of our artwork is made from 16 gauge hot rolled and cold rolled steel. We use cold rolled steel for the translucent colors, and hot rolled steel for the all the single stage colors (IE black, red, blue, etc.)
How long does it take to receive my order?
Our current lead time is 6 - 8 weeks from website-to-door under normal circumstances. There can be delays based on our volume of orders we are taking in, and other various factors. If you have a question about your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will respond promptly with the status.
How do I mount the artwork?
There are several ways to go about it, but the easiest and most aesthetic way of doing it is using our very own mounting kit https://nashvillemetalart.com/products/mounting-hardware
Can I display my art outside?
Absolutely! We finish all of our products with powder coat, which creates a rust resistant finish that can withstand all weather conditions.
Estimated delivery time from production to your doorstep is currently 6 - 8 weeks.
If you pay for expedited shipping (priority, 2nd day, next day, etc.) there is still a lead time on your order! Everything is made-to-order, and we create and ship everything out according to the date the order was placed.